AND ME Services
Every program is designed, created and facilitated by AND ME Founder, Nico Darras.
Nico Darras is a recognized leader and subject matter expert in the field of Men and Masculinities.
AND ME does not use a "train the trainer" model.
- No two universities are the same, why should speakers offer a one size fits all program?
- Founder Nico Darras works with your universities athletic department to create a one of a kind experience for your athletes.
- Teams are able to receive specific programming through collaboration with coaches and staff members.
- Ten core topics anchor the program with more than 39 customizable modules available.
- The most popular AND ME program!
- Designed for Freshman athletes on campus.
- The "Red Zone" is when the highest prevalence of sexual violence on college campuses occurs.
- August, September and November students are at an increased risk of sexual violence.
- One of the most popular AND ME programs that focuses on education, dialogue and prevention.
Pro Prep Clinic
- The Pro Prep Clinic features small groups that focus on challenges faced at the highest levels of professional sports.
- Athletes are educated on sensitive topics and risks associated with being a high notoriety individual.
- Information about the Pro Prep Clinic is available by contacting AND ME and scheduling a free consultation for your university or team.